Testing ground of"SPA "RAKURS" LLC
LABORATORY AND EXPERIMENTAL TESTS OF ORE AND NON-ORE MATERIALS
For develop or adjust the technology, it is necessary to study the properties of the feedstock and additives necessary to obtain the final product.
Highly qualified personnel, among which candidates of sciences, graduate students, as well as specialists who have worked in industry and science for more than 15 years, allow you to implement the most complex studies.
The laboratory has a wide range of equipment for both laboratory and pilot testing.
WE HAVE AVAILABLE:
- Crushing and grinding equipment (crushers and mills of various types);
- Classification equipment (hydrocyclones, classifiers, screw separators, concentration tables);
- Beneficiation equipment (magnetic separators of weak and strong magnetic fields);
- Flotation equipment;
- Thickening and filtration equipment.
ANALYSIS OF THE MATERIAL COMPOSITION OF MINERAL RAW MATERIALS:
- Physical and phase analysis of mineral raw materials and beneficiation products;
- Spectral semi-quantitative analysis to determine elements of low contents;
- Petrographic studies of minerals by visual and optical methods;
- Mineralogical studies of mineral raw materials, end products of beneficiation;
- Granulometric analysis of raw materials with determination of the degree of disclosure and types of intergrowth of minerals;
- Thermal analysis for the diagnosis of individual mineral species;
- Analyzes on the study of the general physical and physico-mechanical properties of ore and beneficiation products.
WE CARRY OUT LABORATORY RESEARCHES AND PILOT TESTS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNOLOGY OF CRUSHING, BENEFICIATION OF BLACK, COLORED AND POLYMETALLIC ORES AND PELETIZING OF FERROUS ORES. COMPLEX OF WORKS INCLUDES:
- Laboratory analyzes (magnetic, fractional, sedimentation, sieve).
Ore preparation (crushing - large, medium, small; screening; ball grinding, semi- and self-grinding, core grinding; classification;concentration; filtering).
- Beneficiation Laboratory Tests (iron, manganese, phosphorite, chromium, nickel-containing ores, complex and polymetallic ores, placers, non-ferrous metal ores, non-ore materials, waste from processing plants and metallurgical industries).
- Development of technologies for the beneficiation and pelletization of mineral and industrial raw materials in laboratory and semi-industrial conditions.
- Development of technologies to improve technological schemes and beneficiation regimes of existing beneficiation plants in order to reduce losses, improve the quality of concentrates and reduce their cost.
- Development and improvement of technologies for dehydration and thickening of beneficiation products, the creation of a closed intra-factory water circulation.
- Development of technology for agglomeration of iron ore and manganese raw materials.
- Development of technology for producing pellets for blast furnace production and for direct iron production processes.