We hereby confirm that, as of November 8, 2019, the subcontracting organization NPO RAKURS LLC is carrying out design work on the reconstruction of the pellet loading bunker hull in railway cars, the site for the shipment of fired pellets and the receipt of CPO raw materials. PJSC "Poltava GOK". Detail Engineering."
We hereby confirm that together with the company Ukrasa Energy LLC, the NPO RAKURS LLC in 2016 developed a feasibility study for the construction of a pelletizing factory with a capacity of 0.6 million tons per year in Iran.
The scope of work of the company NPO RAKURS LLC included the following sections:
- technological part;
- electrical part (power supply, power equipment, outdoor lighting, lightning);
- protection and grounding);
- automation (management philosophy);
- architectural and construction part;
- ventilation and air conditioning;
- estimated economic part.
We hereby confirm that the company "NPO" RAKURS "LLC from 2010 to 2014 participated in the development of final documentation, supervision and commissioning of the facilities of PJSC "SEVGOK ":
- reconstruction of pelletizing plants No.1, No.2 of the pellet production workshop No.1;
- reconstruction of the limestone and bentonite section of the pellet production workshop No.2.
We hereby confirm that the company NPO RAKURS LLC from 2014 to 2015 participated in the development of design and final documentation for the facility of OJSC Lebedinsky GOK. Pelletizing Factory. Firing workshop No.2. Pelletizing and firing case No.1A" in volume:
- development of documentation for the installation of bowl pelletizers;
- development of documentation for the reconstruction of conveyor transport;
- development of documentation for the installation of roller screens "Metal 7";
- development of documentation for the installation of a pendulum stacker;
- measurement and survey work of the pelletizing and firing areas;
- development of design documentation.